Layout Town Hall 8 base Clash of Clans is successfully attacked by the enemy, both ground and air forces. At the initial stage of the development of TH8 base, players quite often attack the Dragons, and at the final stage of the development of the base of the TH8, the players use the Valkyrie, Wizards and Golems attacks, which are more effective when the base is protected by three air defense level 6. When choosing a base layout for TH 8, you should follow the recommendations outlined below. Read more …
Best town hall 8 war base
Best town hall 8 trophy base
Town hall 8 base best defense
Town hall 8 farming base
How to choose a Town Hall 8 base?
TH8 LAYOUT – DEFENSE OF THE BASE FROM DRAGONS AND BALLOONS
- Air Defense must be dispersed evenly around the circumference.
- All air defense facilities should be located closer to the center of the base’s deployment and should be covered by resource storeges, i.e. The storage facilities are located in the zone of the radius of the air defense.
- The Clan Castle and the Barbarian King should be located in close proximity to the Air Defense, as the reinforcements and the King distract the Dragons and promote their dispersal and destruction.
- The Air Sweeper must be directed to a less protected Air Defense, provoking an attack from the more secure side of the deployment of the TH8 base.
- Air Bombs are grouped in one place – this allows you to injure a group of dragons by 1/4 of the health reserve or immediately destroy a group of Air Balloons 6 lvl.
- Seeking Air Mines are paired and placed in front of Air Defense – this allows you to immediately destroy the Dragon 3 lvl.
TH8 LAYOUT – DEFENSE OF THE BASE FROM GROUND TROOPS
- The Clan Castle must be located in the middle of the base placement, and some of the defensive structures should be placed along the circumference of the border of the radius of protection of the CC. This greatly complicates the luring of reinforcements.
- The Bomb Tower is housed in conjunction with the Giant Bombs – this allows you to significantly damage the 5th-level Giants or Valkyrie 2 level.
- Grouping of the Giant Bomb and 6 Bombs allows you to take away more than half of the health of the Giants group 5 lvl or Valkyrie 2 lvl.
- Traps Springs should not be grouped with bombs, but should be placed separately or in front of them.
- There should be voids in the base placement to mask traps.
If you were able to take into account all the above tips and recommendations when selecting or building a TH8 layout, then be sure that the best placement of the TH8 base of the Clash of Clans for clan war is guaranteed!
COC base elements of town hall 8
|№||ELEMENT OF BASE TH8||NAME||NUMBER||lvl.|
|8.||Dark Elixir Drill||2||3|
|11.||Dark Elixir Storage||1||4|
|13.||Dark Spell Factory||1||2|
|27.||Seeking Air Mine||2||1|
TROOPS COC town hall 8